t

Monday, May 22, 2006

family snaps!

so, my parents were here last week... without going into great detail and boring y'all to tears, here are some photos..

Thursday night @ Sapore...

Friday.. an early birthday for my bro @ my house...

Saturday.. Manly, and dinner @ Golden Century Seafood Restaurant...

And then it was Sunday!... just some family QT before sending the folks to the airport.. *sigh*

In case you're wondering, yep Al came along to dinner with my folks on Saturday night. Weird.

It was great having my family here... I wish I had more QT with my mum though, but she was babysitting dad most of the time... having them here makes me miss them even more, but at the same time it totally reminded me of why I moved out in the first place, so all is as it should be again. Me here, them there - within reach, with a telephone line.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home