t

Sunday, June 18, 2006

post-weekend ramblings..

This weekend has flown by.. it's 4.20pm Sunday afternoon, and in about 4 hours I'm gonna go to bed, so that I can get up at 2am to watch the Socceroos take on Brazil! *wheeee* the chances of them winning isn't all that high, but that's not such a bad thing cos I think if the Socceroos do win, there is no chance I'm sleeping for the rest of the night!

My weekend has been quite full, which is the way I like it..

Friday night...
... was my workmate Con's farewell.. *sad* I've been good friends with Con for 4 years & i don't want him to leave! Oh well, any excuse to have a drink? We started with a few @ work, followed by Luna Lounge @ Jackson's on George (yeh.. classy)... and on to Establishment. It was about an hour after we were at Establishment that we noticed Con wasn't with us... where was he....? Ahh... passed out at Luna Lounge! Good work! Some pre-passing out pics:

Con with... Lilla & Jo...










me with... Lilla and Kerry & Jo..










couple of other shots...



















Saturday...
... i woke up feeling amazingly fresh despite the big Friday night. I went to the gym, did some grocery shopping and whipped up Mel & Cam's dinner for Saturday night - seafood pasta in a chilli, garlic, tomato & cream sauce *mmm*...

Headed over to Mel & Cam's for dinner... Cam was in the doghouse for whatever reason and came home from soccer armed with a beautiful bouquet of flowers... *awwwwww*... so schweeeeet! We had pasta, great bread, strawberries & ice cream, and tea with Coles choc-chip cookies... yummy....!

I would be hungry thinking about all that food except that...

Sunday...
... well I just got back from lunch with Tat, Kate and Eva (sydney Eva) - we were planning a long champagne lunch @ Bungalow 8, but when 3 pulled out - Stef *frown*, Karen *frown*, Babs *frown frown* - we decided to go local and hit Jolly's @ Leichardt - Tat's most favouritest place in the world!

I am stuffed. And so is TAT! Bun in the oven!!! Congratulations Tat & Euge!!

So. It's now 5pm... I'm full & sleepy, no need for dinner.. p'raps a midnight snack whilst watching the soccer....

Oh, Mel curled my hair last night.. and stupid me forgot to take photos of it while I was out today! So here is a silly looking self shot that i just took just then...

Mel & Cam are leaving for Europe this Wednesday... I'm gonna miss them soooo much, i'm such a retard when I'm around Mel, it's a nice safe place to be that way, cos she's just as much of a retard as me. Love ya!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... I am going to mis you too Cat! Thanks so much for making the yummy past a sauce - it was delicious. Make sure you keep your blog updated so I can check up on what you have been doing while I am gone... and don't forget to practise 'the dance' hahaha...
Love you fello-retard xx

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home