t

Thursday, June 15, 2006

the surprise, the thrashing, & the bets..

i know my blog has been anything but exciting lately.. that's because my life has been anything but exciting lately! trust me, I'm working on making it better! but here's a go at posting something...

Last weekend i took a surprise trip up to sunny Townsville for my brother's 30th birthday! he was so shocked to see me he went all red - yeh that's his general shock reaction. It was so sweet... we spent some much needed QT together and when I left on Monday, I almost shed a tear. Almost. I'm not much of a cryer.

And we got him a kick ass Spidey cake & grew a Grow-Your-Own-Spiderman in a bottle of Vodka. SO COOL.*

OooOooh.. Queensland won the second State of Origin last night (30-6, bah! Reds reds reds!) so there will be a decider in 3 weeks!

Also, it's World Refugee Day tomorrow. I've been invited to a breakfast @ Westin to celebrate the importance of sport in the life of refugees. I've been doing a tonne of charitable and voluntary things lately... and I wonder why I don't have enough hours in my day! Never mind.. good karma...

* apparently the Grow-Your-Own range (tiny little plastic figurine which when soaked, grows) includes a Grow-Your-Own-Boyfriend. My brother's keen on getting me one. Ok....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home