t

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

sleep? what is that?

I don't think I've slept since last Thursday night, and even Thursday wasn't my 8 hours seeing as I was up at 5 to watch the soccer! Sleep is a rarity these days... though the pain is predominently self inflicted, I still think I can feel sorry for myself..

Janice was in town last week. We had a quiet Friday night (sushi & passionflower - who could ask for more?), but Saturday night was insane - we went to Hotel Chambers for a bit of a boogie, and when that shut at 2am (so early!) we headed to Bar Europa and partied on til the sun came up... what a work out!








Sunday I scored. At Babs's house. and not that kinda scored. but I did score a lot.

And yesterday... was COLDPLAY!







apologies for blurry photos but hey, I was dancing ok!







After the concert we headed out to some bar in Paddington to watch the Socceroos. And can I just say,

F**KING BULLSHIT PENALTY

Got home at 5.30am. Slept 2 hours. Hence i don't know what sleep means.

OH. and I have been converted to the world of skinny skinny skinny black jeans. God help me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home