t

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

happy b'day Ying!!

it feels like it's been ages since I blogged, but really it's been all of 6 days. So perhaps lots has happened since I last blogged? Unfortunately not, I'm not that interesting..

Actually i've done a number of things but have no photographic evidence cos Stephanie accused me of being embarrassingly touristy with my snap happy fingers *hehe* so true but hey, who really cares? She did obviously, so when we were out at Masuya for dinner Friday night, the camera was banned. Poor thing. After dinner we headed over to Arthouse for a dance cos Sean was dj'ing... and well, needed to dance off the meal. T'was a fun night... also saw Arthur, who i never see anymore... and had a strangely personal conversation on the way home...

Saturday was spent mostly horizontal infront of the tv.. til Babs called and woke me up at 4pm! Then it was over to her house and onto the hard labour straight away... for those who don't know, Babs is making her own wedding invitations. Rephrase: Babs and me and Kat are making her wedding invitations. And mate, these are no ordinary invitations.











We are making books. 8 page books. Of which each page is made of 3 pages. That, for those of you playing at home, is 24 sheets to cut, score, tape and stick for each invitation! Sounds extravagant yah? Check out the pics and you may get an idea...














Anyway... the labour lasted from Saturday through to about 9pm on Sunday night. Yes you read right - Sunday. Then I went home and crashed.

Was a very relaxing weekend.

Tomorrow I'm off to Brisvegas for work again... so will stay the weekend.

Oh and today Ying turns 28!! You are SO OLD Ying!! Happy Birthday!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home