t

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

happy birthday cat!

Flowers flowers galore! Why don't people sign cards?? Trying to figure out who sent me these gorgeous flowers today almost did my head in but it's all good... thank you YINGA...










... and THANK YOU LEON for the final delivery which completely made my day, and above all else, thank God you signed the card!

I miss you so much!!

Now I'm ready for my celebrations tonight - ice cream for dinner!!

It's my birthday, I can do what I want!



Thank you to everyone for all the kind birthday wishes... I feel so loved.

Special thank you's and mutual "happy birthday!" to Justin, Drew, Nigel & Boonga... today is a special day indeed!

birthday celebration # 4

Passionflower.... Babs was there too but I couldn't get a photo.. apparently she was having a bad hair day...









Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday chicken!!

hope you had a wonderful day - and judging by the week's celebrations (with one more big one to come), all the flowers you are receiving and the copious amount of sugar comsumed (pancakes, waffles, icecream, cupcakes and creme brulee) its been a great birthday week!!!

hope this year brings you all the love, happiness and laughter you deserve.

love mel xox

ps. i hope you get your puppy next year :) hee hee

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home