t

Thursday, December 28, 2006

merry christmas people!

Right in the midst of the silly season, I've managed to find some time to blog! Precious minutes which should be spent sipping plum wine or snuggling up to my boyfr- oops! - almost said the b word! haHa!!

Anyway, I hope you've all had a magic Christmas. I've never been big on celebrating (I usually spend the break baking on some beach) but this year feels a little different. I feel happier and more generous, and I even cooked my cousin lunch on Christmas day!

The celebrations started with a marathon lunch at the Segura's house, Christmas lunch a day early because they were heading off to the Gold Coast... as always, Ita massively over catered & made the most delicious food!







































The rest of Christmas Eve was spent wrapping pressies for boonga (cos he's a boy and he cant wrap - duh) followed by watching Babel, the most un-Christmassy movie ever!

Christmas day was busy busy ~ up early to cook Christmas lunch for my cousin, then ate a heap, then spent some time with Babs' family, ate another heap, rushed home to meet the boy, and headed over to Mel & Cam's... and ate a heap more! What a piglet!

Highlight of the Christmas break? Soaking up the beautiful Balmoral Beach sun with Panu on Boxing Day. It was perfect.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for Christmas lunch! Food was great, you are a good cook! Nice cathcing up with you after 10 years...

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home