t

Friday, August 10, 2007

beef & bonding

Jase & Bec were in town this week. I took a day off to babysit, and when asked what they wanted to do, all i was instructed was "big shopping centre please". easy! so we headed off and spent the day at the mother of all Westfields, Bondi Junction.

We shopped, ate, shopped, drank, shopped... and eventually were reduced to exhausted piles of bones sitting outside Cafe Chocolat for a spot of people watching. Mind you, people watching is enormously hard work. After a while we were famished and found ourselves digging into the best steaks at Kelly's Bar & Grill. Very yum, albeit a little small, but hey its me the porker writing here.










They are now in the Blue Mountains for a friend's wedding and whilst they are offline, let me show you the many faces of Bec!! Enjoy, cos once she's back online I'm sure I'll be directed to remove these photos.... hehehe love ya!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home