t

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

porker!

quite often on a weekend, well... more often than not, my first words to panu in the morning is ".... baby..., i'm hungry..." so i'm officially his little porker. but let him not be the only person who will verify my porker status.

on Saturday night, mel, babs, me & our boys went to Hurricanes for dinner. I devoured a whole full rack of ribs, all on my own! YeaaaaHHH! need i say more?






















oh yeh, I do need to say more.... like sunday's banana crepes with chocolate & ice cream for breakfast (thanks Babs!), and not one, not two but three delicious enchilada's for dinner!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blog entry did a little to cure my boredom, but it made my hunger even more infinite =(

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home