t

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

long weekend!

'Twas a long weekend here in Sydneytown. I think it was everywhere except Perth, you weirdo's! Hehe.. just kidding... kinda *wink* Highlights from my weekend:

~ roti chanai for dinner on friday night in Newtown.. so yum!
~ breakfast in Glebe on Saturday, rainy but
cosy...
~ saw Danny Bhoy @ Sydney Opera House on saturday night! row b. awesome seats, hilarious show... my cheeks still hurt from smiling ear to ear...
~ lunch at Babs' on sunday - Mags is in town for the weekend, got in some good goss with the girls...
~ chilled @ home sunday night with my man, love it.
~ he cooked me sausages & eggs for breakfast on monday... my most favouritest!
~ watched shooter. marky mark cant go wrong!
~ we made hawaiian pizza for dinner *yumm*
~ and it was my brother's 31st birthday! happy birthday!

and in a blink of an eye it's Tuesday again... there won't be another long weekend until the APEC Summit in September where the expected madness caused by George Bush, Dick Cheney and the rest of them has given cause for Sydney CBD to have a public holiday.

It's affectionately known as "Dick Bush Day".

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home