t

Monday, June 18, 2007

am i falling out of love...

... with my camera?

oh my god. can it be true? like really. the love of my life, who i cried over when his gorgeous LCD screen cracked and who made me battle with my maternal instincts when handing him over to the cruel Canon doctors. can it be? Nah!

but how strange, we had an unusually full social weekend and come Monday here I am, with no photographic evidence to speak of! all weekend ~ drinks @ Harts, Lilla's farewell @ Cruise Bar, Ben's birthday @ Clovelly Hotel, dinner at Mel & Cams... ~ and not once did it even occur to me to bring out my little buddy for a few happy snaps.

i'm getting old, forgetful, unloving.

on a lighter note, after some nagging from Jo, i joined Facebook a few weeks back planning to sign up (and shut Jo up) and then neglect the thing. but boy am i addicted.... so if you're on facebook too, find me here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home