t

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Not. Happy. Cat.

So. there will be no photos of the big weekend because my camera is broken. Yep, broken. I've just discovered it now - and i am about to CRY. The screen is completely cracked! F*&%!

In my scatty state today, I was excited to post all my photos from Parklife and Godskitchen.. but now I can't... and it's making my very blue day even bluer... my camera - you guys know how much I love that thing! YOU love that thing - cos now my blog will be rather black and white and full of nothing but text!

Anyway, in a nutshell then... Parklife was amazing, the setup was amazing, the stages were amazing, Stanton Warriors ~ amazing! I stayed til it ended @ 10pm, rushed home got changed and off to Godskitchen! The line was long, the dance floor was a sauna but the music more than made up for it. Cosmic Gate ~ awesome! Above & Beyond ~ i love you!

I think I've lost at least 2kg's from dancing and sweating... yum.. hehe...

Well, apologies for the lack of photos... I'll try and do something about that asap.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home