t

Thursday, September 14, 2006

birthday celebration # 5

Last Friday's celebrations began with a nice prologue ~ Tania & Nat treated me to lunch @ Sailor's Thai, followed by none other than creme brulee @ La Renaissance... I ate til I was stuffed and rushed home to pretty myself up for the real celebrations that night!

Boonga came by at 6pm on the dot and delivered my "Liquid" themed birthday presents. So cute & funky...

We had dinner @ Spice I Am in Surry Hills ~ probably the best Thai food I've ever had, try the green papaya salad.. and be prepared to sweat. After dinner, it was time for.... Varekai!

We had kick ass seats (4 rows from the stage) and were able to appreciate all the unbelievable detail. My jaw was dropped and I didn't blink at all - and that was before the hot twin brothers came out! Muscles, more muscles, super flexible... muscles... *drool*



There's really not much else I can say except that I LOVED the show, and having a fat dude on my left and a fat chick on boonga's right meant we were squished against each other the whole time!

Happy Birthday to us!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home