t

Friday, September 08, 2006

random thoughts for a friday...

  1. a rude old asian woman pushed a blind guy (with an oh-so-cute guide dog no less) aside on the bus last night to get to the last free seat. At times like these, I am so ashamed to be asian.
  2. Miami Vice is officially the worst movie I've ever seen! Ever. Not exagerrating. And those who know me know I am the most softest movie critic in the universe. What the F is with Gong Li's crazy Chinese-American-Spanish accent??
  3. I went to bed at 10pm last night, and woke up at 11pm feeling as though I'd slept soundly for hours. And realised I had another 7 to go! Don't you love that??
  4. No sleeps til Cirque Du Soleil!! Been counting the days since I bought my tickets in May.. took me 4 months to get a date, but I finally got one...
  5. Is it seriously this cold?! It's mid September dammit!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home