t

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

clarity

I'm over it...

it's unbelievably amazing how lack of sleep and the abuse of certain substances affect the way we feel and think. mid last week i was bottom-of-the-barrel sad. more than that even, more like scum-under-the-mud-under-the-mould-under-the-bottom-of-the-barrel sad, with a side of borderline suicidal. but as the week wore on i started to look at myself more and more with one raised eyebrow thinking "cat, dude, get a grip!"

this whole week i've been gymming, and i've been sleeping so well - more than my 8hr quota - and my perspective is all the better for it. Being the creature of habit that I am, last week's crazy rocking of the boat threw me so offguard I lost more than my bearings.

so i've had a loooong talk to myself and yes, i'm over it! life is back to normal and here i sit, with my daily lunch from Brew, my daily V8 juice, my jelly belly machine churning out bizarro random flavours... and my head and heart, safely locked where they need to be.

clarity is a Godsend.

did someone pray for clarity to come my way? ying??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home