t

Monday, July 16, 2007

sad catty

so, right now i'm quite disappointed in myself... panu has gone on holidays* and i am not functioning without him! i think i do well to trick everyone into believing i'm functioning, but really i'm a mess ~ i'm thinking about him all day, all night, and when my phone receives an sms, i literally dive for it, due to the slight chance that it could be a message from him!

it's all a bit pathetic really. I thought I would be doing much better seeing as I was little miss independent up until not that long ago. But apparently not, so let's just count sleeps ok? 7 more sleeps til he gets back! *sigh*

* Osnabruck, Germany for 10 days, for his friend Timo's wedding, basking in the gorgeous 30 degree sunshine and eating bratwursts to his hearts content. Bastard!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know how you feel.

2:32 AM  
Blogger kjf said...

well at least you have a girls night out on friday to keep your spirits up! :)

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE IN LOVE!!!!

6:02 AM  
Blogger catty said...

MC - I shouldn't complain..you have heeaaaaps longer to go!!

Kate - I know :) I'm soooo looking forward to some sangria. Stuff the BYO vino I reckon.

Boonga - Mel, stop using other peoples names :P

my countdown: 6 sleeps!

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha you know me so well....

11:50 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

YOU ARE IN LOVE!!!
haha!

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home