t

Saturday, January 19, 2008

bringin' it back to personal

as some of you may have noticed, my blog in 2006 was way personal. we talked about my personal thoughts, my very personal feelings, we talked about boys (man did we talk about boys), we talked about illicit substances, and i'm pretty sure we almost talked about blow jobs but that was a completely innocent post, you dirty dirty people!

in 2007, i settled into a lovely relationship and so out went the discussions on the boys and the lovely illicit substances that helped speckle my '06 with such colourful memories. my blog became somewhat dull. yes, i can definitely handle the truth.

so people, my pledge for 2008 is to bring back the dirty, gritty stories that i reckon you want to read (secretly, anyway!). i'm gonna jump in the deep end and give truthful updates on everything in my life. Upcoming titles? 'Panu - 14 months on' and one I'm sure you all want to read about.. 'Boonga, the update'.

stay tuned!

and for those of you who don't know, I'll be starting a G-rated parent-friendly blog which documents our travels throughout Europe, aptly named Footprints in Europe. Focus? Places we been, things we ate. Easy! Check it *wink*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home