t

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Doing the Karen Cheng

So I’ve been known to take a photo of myself now and then, mostly reverse shots, and a handful with the assistance of some reflective surface. Panu hates this. He usually rolls his eyes, oooozing thoughts of “you are so vain” without actually saying it. Oh wait, actually no, he does tell me I’m vain. Well, my reason is that if I purely took photos of scenery, there would be no proof I was actually there! Right?

Anyway, I digress.

What I didn’t realise is that I am not alone in my vanity! There are in fact much worse cases than me! Karen Cheng has turned the art of self photography not only into a hobby but created a bona fide following, and a Facebook group – a collection of photos that showcase a multitude of ideas, fashion and artistic flair!

Karen I think you should copyright the term “Doing the Karen Cheng” because it is going to make you money one day!






























Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

i like your scarf :)

7:24 AM  
Blogger catty said...

do you really? thanks! i've had a few negative comments about it.. supposedly very pro-war. like WTF. it's pretty, i like it :) thanks yingaaaa *hugz* email coming your way shortly too :)

9:25 AM  
Blogger PEP said...

Hmmm.. how is a scarf pro war??

1:46 AM  
Blogger catty said...

hey pep, i dunno supposedly afghan scarves worn in war.... but i like the print so whatever :)

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home