t

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

today...

Today is one of those days where I have a billion thoughts running through my head. Arbitrary, disconnected feelings, but all with enough intensity to propel me from of elated highs to muddled lows. Randomly...

  • I finished a brief at work, completed exactly to the tee by the stakeholder’s requirements... and of course once presented, turns out it isn’t what they wanted at all.
  • On the flip side, completed another brief, which was absolutely perfect.
  • We managed to get discounted last minute tickets to Quidam, which I am ecstatic about.
  • I’m battling my own formidable feelings of double-standardness.
  • I’m not as trusting as I always thought I was. Jealousy rears its ugly head.
  • I’m madly in love with Edward Cullen (as is every other female I’d imagine).
  • .... and starting to feel sad about being away for a month (I know, I’m a softie).

it’s one of those days where I could open the floodgates and deep-and-meaningful anyone’s ear off. Philosophical, intense and lofty thoughts, all whisked up like fairy floss in my mind.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home