t

Thursday, January 22, 2009

being of the fairer gender

I find that some days i am utterly consumed with adoration for that certain somebody, that I am so engulfed with love that I can barely breathe and the mere thought of him brings a tear to my eye ~ happy tears for the sheer joy of being with him? Or perhaps sad tears for the unthinkable premise of ever being without him. Whatever it is, i sit at work like a giddy sixteen year old, whiling away the hours, and minutes and after an eternity, the seconds before I get to go home and burrow myself into his arms for a hug that renourishes me, physically, mentally and emotionally.

And then there are other days, where for no apparent reason whatsoever, i am just completely indifferent to this person. Seriously, completely casual. No mush, no nothing. I’d get home and go to the kitchen, go undress, shower, start cooking, all without a face to face greeting. That’s actually just downright rude of me, but on those days? It’s like “oh that person in the living room? Him? Yeh ok whatever.” It’s not even that he’s done something to aggravate me, it’s just me. It’s just me being female. or just me being me.

Oh man i can already feel the thoughts of any male person reading this post : “frickin women”.

I had one such day yesterday. Today is yet to be decided. Anyway don’t worry, I’ll soon be back to my usual huge-gumball-machine-of-love self, spitting out multicoloured miniature love balls all over the place *grin*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home