t

Thursday, January 15, 2009

buon giorno milano

i was about to call this post bonjour milano, but i think i am getting my languages mixed up. oops! *grin*

anyway, after dusting off the dust (oh yes there was dust) from Morocco, we hit Milan enroute back home to London. By this stage I had well and truly contracted the virus which was to be with me for weeks to come (if i knew this back then, i might well have shot myself to spare me the misery) so i wasn't my perky self.

we did squeeze in a fair amount of touristing though, some shopping and lots of food.




















i didn't spend as much as i was prepared to. being the home of designer everything, if i'd seen a hangbag i loved in Milan, i would have snatched it right up. Too bad the one and only bag that stole my heart was circa €2,000 (or was it €3k? I've repressed the memory) and with the £ taking a pounding (don't mind the pun), it was just not within my measley budget.

I did however, get some Juicy Couture half price, so there was still something to smile about.

Some non-food photos here.

Note: the bag i fell in love with was as above, but a deep purple python leather. Orgasmic.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home