t

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Que sera sera

the grapevine in perth is absolutely fabulous and terrifyingly evil at the same time. it's not so much a grapevine, but rather one singular grape, hanging on the end of a lonely vine.

so today, the said grapevine told me that an ex of mine is engaged. This ex is the one who broke my heart into itty itty bite-sized pieces, and consequently turned me into ice queen bitch for many years. anyway, back in the day, i totally wanted to marry this guy and have his many babies.

he now has a gorgeous girlfriend, sorry fiancee, they own a place together, they renovated, they even have an adorable puppy. Goddamn, was that meant to be my life??

que sera. no matter... i am going home now to my man for some warm cuddles. and he's even cooking dinner tonight. guess i dont have it so bad...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home