t

Thursday, November 06, 2008

shoot me now

now, i have always objected to crocs. i mean, seriously, people wear these things out?? Panu had a pair of crocs, and i almost didn't go out with him because of them. I made him banish them to the balcony, and then to the bin because really, are they not the most un-sexiest things ever??

then two days ago, Quyen, Ying and Tiff (Queenslanders, need I say more? *wink*), were on facebook endorsing the crocs' supposedly ridiculous comfort factor, in fact, according to Quyen, way more comfortable than Uggs. No Fucking Way. I love my Uggs.. and not just any uggs, i have the superhero of all Uggs, an indestructable heavy-duty outdoor Ugg. and I am loyal.

Until I jumped on the croc website, because, I don't know why, I was seized by a moment of terrifying insanity? I checked out the 'clogs' and thank God, i still think they are hideous, but then..... then I saw the Nadia (kids size, khaki) and oh my god, SHOOT ME. I thought they were cute!

... and they were cheap!

... and i couldn't help myself...

... i ordered a pair.... *sigh*

... so now will you shoot me? Please?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

hey i didn't endorse them :P those look like ugg wannabe crocs :P hehhee..tell me how they are :P looks cute anyhoo. and how much is cheap?

8:20 PM  
Blogger catty said...

ummm cheap is £50... considering my superhero uggs were £160 or were they £180...

yeh i'm keen to see them in real life, who knows they might go straight in the returns box :)

8:24 PM  
Blogger Ying said...

hang on, u bought kids size shoes?

9:33 PM  
Blogger catty said...

yeh man hehe i have miniature feetlings :)

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home