t

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

glutton heaven

i have been living in glutton heaven for the past four days. check it out...

Sunday

Sunday started with lunch at a girlfriend's house... five tiny little chicks and all this food?





























and after stuffing ourselves to the brink, we met up with Panu's cousins from Helsinki and went to Kiasu, where I always always eat too much, and as though that wasn't enough, we had movenpick ice cream for dessert, and ying I thought of you as I devoured my maple walnut sundae *mmmm*

Monday

...which I thought would be a relatively glutton free day... my manager got back from three weeks away and because she missed me oh so much she bought me not one but two large pistachio macaroons from Paul on the way in to work. It would have been a career limiting move to say no?

Tuesday

Fire & Stone with Dave & Isabella, funkiest pizza place in Covent Garden... bruschetta, a whole Lombok pizza (garlic marinated prawns, Chinese Hoi Sin sauce, fire-roasted red peppers, sliced spring onions & mozzarella, drizzled with chilli oil) and chocolate brownie later... I basically rolled on home. No pics! Sorry!

Tonight!

Took my favourite Luxemburger (that is an official nationality, how cute is it?) slash Aussie chick Kylie to Inamo. Indulged.




















so this is why my mum says I'm fat!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

hehe i always think of you when i get green tea frappucino from starbucks :P

4:26 AM  
Blogger catty said...

OMG they dont have that here!!! I MISS IT!!!

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey at least ypu still have Starbucks full stop!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home