t

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

junkfood

Panu would argue that more often than not, I wear my food. He claims he can't take me out in public because I end up with food on my lap, my chest, my face and my hair. I dont know how, to be honest, because believe me when I say I really wanted that food in my mouth!

And so when I stumbled across JunkFood in NYC, I knew it was a match made in heaven!


These guys design the funkiest tees, and the website really does no justice to the available range. I loved them instantly and bought three, and right now wishing I had bought at least 3 more. Better still, they are non-iron! And this is a big call, coming from me, the woman who irons everything.

While JunkFood is also available in the UK at Urban Outfitters, they cost about twice as much here, so stock up while in the States guys!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home