t

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

shit ass host of the year

Welcoming us back from our Morocco/Milan trip were three of my most favourite people in the whole world – Mariano, Ita and Andrew. They’d arrived the day before and proceeded to freeze their little tooshes off in London’s subzero ‘big freeze’. I have to say, I win the SAHOTY award hands down. Shit Ass Host Of The Year. Of the frickin' millenium, more like. Not only was I sick the whole time they were here, I made them miss new years eve (they went out, but came home before midnight to count down with me – I know, I totally felt the love!) and then I made them sick too! To return my love, clearly.

I think the whole London trip was jinxed anyhow… Maz completely screwed up their hotel booking, Andrew lost his camera and after relying on the other camera for happy snaps, Ita accidentally deleted all of their photos! So really, it was like London didn’t exist. And me, I was totally not myself… I didn’t take a single photo! I know, can you believe it? I told you I was sick!!

On Monday 5 January, I sent them off at Heathrow, to begin their South American journey… they made their flight to Madrid, but then missed the connecting flight to Cuba. Doh.

I love them much. Can’t wait to see them in March.

In other news, after being sick for four weeks, today I feel mildly human. Touch wood.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home