t

Thursday, April 30, 2009

2 sleeps til Rome...

... and the world decides to break into swine flu epidemic. so much so that I am even going to go to Boots this afternoon and buy me some hand sanitiser, because god only knows I dont want to be catching no swine flu in Roma.

not making light of a serious situation, but rather discovering an innovative way to support it, designer Irina Blok has come up with some great face masks, proceeds from which go toward fighting the swine flu epidemic.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Marcus, Rome Italy said...

At this stage there are still no cases of swine flu reported in Italy.
No need to worry about that, enjoy your holiday in Rome.
Cheers from Roma.

7:52 PM  
Blogger catty said...

Marcus! I'm hoping you check this again. What's the weather forecast for the weekend?? BBC says it's raining and weather.com says it's sunny! I checked out your website by the way, very useful - thank you! :)

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home