t

Thursday, January 04, 2007

here's to 2007!

Happy New Year kiddies!

What a blinder. As my brother would put it, I'm a scrambled egg. Without having to type too much (my delicate brain), let's just say 2007 was welcomed with a haze of music, cocktails and mountains of other concoctions, starting with Parham's house party (photos to come!), followed by more partying @ Burdekin (too scary to take photos)... and a massive Field Day on New Years Day ~ photos below!




























The weather during the day was awesome and just as the sun went down and we were burning up, the sky opened. Moshing to Loose Cannons in the pouring rain! Totally surreal! Loved it!







































I'm now sick as a dog and throwing up everything I put in my mouth, but damn, once a year it's worth the pain!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home