t

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

happy valentines day!

i hope all your days were filled with lots of lovin'! my man bought me a gorgeous bouquet of roses & lillies (which haven't blossomed so it will be unbelievable next week!) personally delivered to my desk *awww*

Nevermind that the flowers probably caused my hayfever, they are still stunning...

I got him the most devilishly delicious cupcakes from this cute online shop. And he gave me the sweetest card. i wont go into detail, no it wasn't dirty *tsk tsk tsk*, but it is hands down the most beautiful card i have ever ever received...

In other news, we're suffering from massive post-holiday depression and are trying to plan our next getaway!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Loreen said...

No planning of next holiday! You are suppose to be saving!

10:20 AM  
Blogger catty said...

holiday nazi!

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home