t

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

sun, surf and lots of walking

Picture this: Saturday morning, clear blue skies, warm sun & gentle breezes, and kilometers upon kilometers of uninterrupted sunblessed beach-goodness.

On the weekend my man and I decided to do the Coogee to Bondi walk ~ a 6km coastal walk from well, Coogee to Bondi! Or Bondi to Coogee for those playing at home.










The walk takes you past a number of beautiful swimming & snorkeling spots - on my must do list next time are:

Snorkeling at Gordons Bay, a serene little rock bay, completely sheltered from the waves...

... and some sun baking at Clovelly, a narrow beach with man made platforms on each side (and a lap pool for the athletic amongst us).

You also walk past Bronte & Tamarama, but I'm convinced those are the ugly people's beaches, so no photos!

After about 90 minutes, you turn a corner and there lays Bondi, i love Bondi, but never really go there because the parking is $7/hr! Just to park your ass on the beach!

Highway robbery...










But since we walked, I did park my ass. After an hour or so, I was appropriately baked a quaint shade of red, but don't worry, I'm asian. After a day or two I turn sexy brown *wink*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home