t

Monday, January 08, 2007

oh, the pain!

the alarm went off at 7am today and i so wanted to hurl my phone at the wall. when my leave began 2 weeks ago, i would wake up naturally at 7am wide eyed and eager to start the day. so why is it that just as i'm getting accustomed to sleeping in, my holidays have to come to an end?! Urgh! Painful!

Anyway, massively retaliating against productivity today, I've cleaned up my whole My Docs folder (wasted about 90 minutes!), loaded some stuff onto iTunes, cleaned up my iTunes... and now I have nothing to do. Oh yeh, some NYE pics!














































In other ground breaking Cat News, it is less than 4 weeks til I'm off to Hong Kong! And upon my return from Hong Kong, I'm becoming more cultured by attending my first ever opera @ Sydney Opera House - The Marriage Of Figaro.

I'm excited!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home