t

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

my brother loves me...

... and i love my brother... for lots of reasons. cos he looks after me, he thinks i'm a good egg, and tho he doesn't like me being a scrambled egg, he allows me to be. cos i gotta learn for myself *heHe*

and when f**king incompetent Virgin Blue lost my luggage & all my clothes & goodies in it, my brother came to my rescue and said "here's some dosh. go replace your stuff!"

so i have. amongst the stuff he bought me are :

my new cossies which cost me a heap but i love!.. and that's obviously not me in the photo...

my new skinny Lee jeans, which are size 6 baby!!

a replacement Stanton Warriors album ~ he knew how I loved them!












new heels to replace the brand new ones I lost...
... and lots of other goodies!

i was so sad, especially around the happy season, but his kindness really made Christmas all that much better for me. thank you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home