t

Thursday, January 11, 2007

resolutions

there is a little blue book at Maz & Ita's house, which holds all of our resolutions for 2007. That's right, not only did we have to have resolutions (or in my case more like a "to do" list), we had to articulate them, put them in writing for the world to see, and sign off in blood! Ok, so we didn't sign off in blood, but we did have to sign them, and we will reflect in just under 12 months.

So what do I want to achieve in 2007?

1. Get a tattoo.
2. Go sky diving.
3. Learn to ski.
4. Be good.

My first 3 resolutions are pretty self explanatory. Numero quattro can be left to your interpretation, but I know what I need to do.

My resolutions are boring compared to the others. Amongst them, my favourites were :

"Have more sex outside of the bedroom" - person shall remain anonymous.
"Go to Cairns!" - gee, i wonder whose this is.

anyway, resolutions schmesolutions. I just hope everyone lives & loves in 2007!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home