t

Monday, January 29, 2007

my boyfriend

my boyfriend.

there are 2 reasons why i'm calling him my boyfriend now. firstly when i was introducing him to my gay hair colorist last saturday, "my boyfriend" just slipped out! just like that! and i figure if it's slipping out so naturally, why fight it?... right?

secondly, and this is truly a commendable reason, last Thursday night, for me and only
for me, he ate durian. Well ok he ate durian ice cream, but i can 100% vouch that it tastes like real durian. for those who arent familiar with the durian fruit, have a quick squiz at wiki, paying particular attention to the odour
section :

"... its odor is best described as pig-shit, turpentine and onions, garnished with a gym sock. It can be smelled from yards away. Despite its great local popularity, the raw fruit is forbidden from some establishments such as hotels, subways and airports, including public transportation in Southeast Asia."

So, not only did he try it ~ and declared that it tastes like garbage ~ he'd do it again with the real fruit. What a man, that's my boyfriend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home