t

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

the big M.O.V.E.

it's not really a big move as such. the actual move was relatively small, but its the act of the move that was huge. so maybe this post should be entitled "the big move IN".

for those of you who have been in close priximity to me over the last few weeks ~ both physically and virtually ~ you'll have been exposed to my anguish of packing, cleaning, selling... followed by more packing, cleaning, selling.. and offloading. God bless eBay.

and as of saturday, i officially moved in with Panu! Oh My God, i know. I've whittled into nothing more than a co-dependant female, I may as well sign up with the I cry when he goes out too late club now! Hehe.. cynicism will get you nowhere.

I'm actually very excited to be co-habiting with someone, and extremely intrigued as to whether little miss cat is prone to sharing. I've lived more or less alone for the past decade, and with the exception of my relationship with my husband Loreen, all other flatmate relationships have more or less been independant.

Interesting times ahead and if nothing else, this gives us great training for living together in no more than a shoebox, a vital skill to have when we make the really big move.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So are we separated?

2:17 PM  
Blogger catty said...

hmmm yeh i think so, cos we're allowed to see other people, right? we'd better sort our divorce out before you can get married again!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home