t

Friday, June 27, 2008

my buddy Jimmy

once in a while, i stumble upon something which hasn't really peaked my interest in the past and suddenly, as though someone has just flicked the switch, i loooove it. most times it's within reach, sometimes it's just a little stretch (like the soon-to-be-mine Rado), but sometimes, like right now, it's a wee bit beyond my current budget.

today, i spent a lazy afternoon surfing the website of none other than the. most. amazing. shoe. designer. in. the. world. Mr Jimmy Choo. Whyyyy did I do that?? I've just made my life so painful, knowing that his shoes start from £300 (probably on sale!). Realistically, sure I could treat myself to a pair, but which one? The torture of choice would be too much to bear. I want at least 3 pairs that I can see. Or maybe 4. Or more.

Dammit.

A little fact that made my buddy Jimmy appeal more to me is that he's a little (albeit filthy rich) Malaysian man! Now seriously y'all, who woulda ever thought a Malaysian man could have so much style!


























Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home