t

Friday, July 11, 2008

update

time seemed to escape me again, it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post! i'm in dire need of a verbal vomit onto this page but between work, visitors and attempting to be social, i've just run out of minutes.

so here's a brief update on the happenings in the life of catty:
  • we had our very first visitor! aaron came, slept on our aerobed and left to follow le tour around France...
  • on a sunny Wednesday afternoon, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, G-Love and friends played an awesome show at Hyde Park... (photos)
  • uncle shawn hosted a bbq, where the guests had to build the bbq... (photos)
  • we managed to squeeze in Wanted, which i thought was absolutely brilliant! how did James McAvoy get so hot?
  • and Erika (who's leaving me!) and I had dinner at a funk-quar Malaysian European restaurant - assam laksa, roti canai... not too shabby!










Penang assam laksa and Roti canai with dhal curry dips











Ikan asam pedas and Aubergine curry

I know, not very European, but they did have rib eye steak on the menu too!

This weekend, tonight in fact, we are off to France again for the much anticipated wedding of Loreen and Felix! They've entrusted us with the task of delivering the celebrant from Paris to the wedding somewhere outside of Paris - big responsibility hey? Let's hope we don't get lost.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi catty....I'm an Italian girl...I've read your blog...it's really nice!!!
I know that you will be asking yourself who I am...but can I advise you???
You absolutely have to read "the secret dreamworld of a shopaholic" of sophie kinsella, and also the other books of the saga, obviously!!!
I can give you the titles...the order of books is this:
1_ The secret dreamworld of a shopaholic
2_ Shopaholic abroad
3_ Shopaholic ties the knot
4_ Shopaholic & sister
5_ Shopaholic & baby

If you read them you will see that they are very very beatiful...after this I leave you...bye bye catty!!!
Love, Gaia

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think James McAvoy is SEXY too! Loved him since "becoming Jane". Theres just something about him that makes him so yummy.
Anh

10:28 PM  
Blogger Ying said...

LOL!
someone is recommending that YOU read the books!

10:16 AM  
Blogger catty said...

Gaia: Thank you! I've read the first book in the series and it is pretty funny. If you get a chance read some books by Adele Parks, she is also brilliant :)

Anh: I KNOW... have you seen Wanted? He's totally buffed up... *drool*

Yingah: Weird right?? I was wondering if it was Mel taking the piss cos she was the one who told me to read it but I think Mel's too busy to take the piss at the moment hehehe...

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home