time seemed to escape me again, it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post! i'm in dire need of a verbal vomit onto this page but between work, visitors and attempting to be social, i've just run out of minutes.
so here's a brief update on the happenings in the life of catty:
- we had our very first visitor! aaron came, slept on our aerobed and left to follow le tour around France...
- on a sunny Wednesday afternoon, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, G-Love and friends played an awesome show at Hyde Park... (photos)
- uncle shawn hosted a bbq, where the guests had to build the bbq... (photos)
- we managed to squeeze in Wanted, which i thought was absolutely brilliant! how did James McAvoy get so hot?
- and Erika (who's leaving me!) and I had dinner at a funk-quar Malaysian European restaurant - assam laksa, roti canai... not too shabby!
Penang assam laksa and Roti canai with dhal curry dips
Ikan asam pedas and Aubergine curry
I know, not very European, but they did have rib eye steak on the menu too!
This weekend, tonight in fact, we are off to France again for the much anticipated wedding of Loreen and Felix! They've entrusted us with the task of delivering the celebrant from Paris to the wedding somewhere outside of Paris - big responsibility hey? Let's hope we don't get lost.