t

Monday, October 09, 2006

baby's back!!!

My camera is home! Quick huh? After much debacle with Canon (almost causing me to pop a vein last Friday) and coming down hard on some guy called Keith (poor Keith didn't seem all that bright)... my job got bumped up the list and it's fixed bay-bee!!! *sweet*

The bad news? I realised that whilst the LCD was broken, people were playing with my camera, pressing buttons here and there without thinking much about what was happening behind the broken screen. Very sadly most of my photos from last weekend have been deleted ~ i have all of one photo left from Godskitchen. Several from Parklife tho, here's a sample!




























My one and only photo from Godskitchen! Well at least there's proof that Maz, Ita and Gene were there!

After last weekend's effort, had a chilled one this time. Besides standard work drinks on Friday night, Saturday was spent wandering the markets with little melissa and spending a quiet night in with boonga watching cartoons! Sunday I reluctantly met my cousin for lunch (don't ask) then home for more restin'! Love it!

In other news, 3 weeks til Whitsundays and Ying & I have just booked accommodation tonight!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home