t

Monday, October 16, 2006

Glorious Monday!

I haven't felt this perky on a monday in a looong time. Having had massive weekends the last 10 weeks in a row*, I've been so used to being so totally scatty on mondays that this morning I just did not know what to do with my excess energy. I got up early, happy to go to work (am I loca?!) ~ quite a contrast to my usual suicidal monday self!

Having said that it was quite a jam packed weekend anyway, always lots going on with little catti!

Friday ~

I decided to have a quiet Friday night and went home at 6.30pm after one and only one drink at work. boonga and i had dinner in Newtown - which was crap by the way, possibly the thickest, dryest, eekiest pizza i've ever had!

During dinner, yianni calls and convinces me to come by Opera Bar for a drink. I'm like.. "no.. no.. uhh yeh ok"!!! Why am I so easily convinced?!?! dammit!

So off to Opera Bar, it was a gorgeous balmy night to be outdoors, and I got to catch up with Kareen who i hadn't seen in more months than I can count...

... and I was a good girl - home by midnight!

Saturday ~

Up bright and early! I took a drive out to Strathfield at 8am (yes, i am loca!) and accompanied Geno while he took his baby dog Angel to the vet. She is SO cute! After delivering her home, we had a big brekky in Burwood. Gene and I eat together, thats our thing *hehe*

After walking off the big fat breakfast, it was time to beach it! Saturday saw Sydney sweltering in 37 degree heat - Roberta and I hit Bronte, which was chock full of everyone! It was perfect! The only down side? seems all the good looking lifesavers go to Bondi - we got the fat hairy duds *boo*

Got home at 4pm... Saturday afternoon in 5 words - shower, aircon, couch, dvd, snoooooooze.

Before I knew it it was almost 8pm and shiiiitteeee i gotta be at the Red Room by 9! No outfit in mind, hair outta whack (face was outta whack too really) - threw on my black jeans and a black top ~ thank God for black! ~ and out the door! Partied with Babs, Brett, Pete, Brian and some others...











I was supposed to meet some other friends at Candy's Apartment but for once.. i said no! *wheee* ... ok granted it was only cos my feet were killing me!

... again, good girl... home by 2am.

Sunday ~

Easy Sunday... yumcha with boonga, maz, ita & a couple of others, followed by some wandering around the city and lazing around maz & ita's place. I was delivered safely home late afternoon and literally spent the rest of the night horizontal on my couch.

And here we are on a Monday, fresh! Love it!

ps - happy birthday to Belinda, May Lin & Krazy Ivan over the weekend!

* ok so I lied in my last post - we didn't have a quiet night in, we had a big night in.. *tsk tsk tsk*... but we did watch cartoons!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home