t

Thursday, September 13, 2007

stuff!

there is so much stuff happening and not nearly enough time for me to have a verbal vomit all over this blog... so my top 3 are...

  • i'll be heading back to the sunshine state this Sunday for a week at Cisco Networkers! those in the industry will know what that means ~ work hard and party harder *YeahHHhH*

  • november '07 marks my return to perth! haven't been anywhere near the west coast since my departure in 2003, but in 2 months I will be back for Ivan & Monica's wedding... and i cannot wait to see my baby Gizmo... oh and everyone else ofcourse *wink*


  • Across the Great Divide was spectacular last saturday... and Daniel Johns is sexy. I dont care what anyone else says!









oh, and Panu is going to El Paso on saturday... but thank God I'll be in Brissie... otherwise all of you poor sods around me will be subjected to my sleep counting again! *phew*

that's all! hope to update y'all next week but if not, catch ya in a couple...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home