t

Friday, January 25, 2008

goodbye sydney

it's 2.52pm and here i sit blochy and puffy eyed. you guessed it, this ice queen has been crying. today i woke up at 9am ready and rearing to pack for our big adventure. but as i packed my life into 2 suitcases, the angst and nostalgia got the better of me and tears welled up.

i bawled.

weird, i know.

i'm going to miss sydney. i dont think i'm quite ready for my time here to be over. i love the place and i love my friends too much. i realise though that i have to suck it up and realign my thoughts otherwise this London thing is already overshadowed by negativity.

so chin up for me. puffy eyed or not, i can't turn back now. London lies ahead of me, cramped and gloomy, but i know that the vastness of Europe will leave me open-eyed with wonder.

my friends in Sydney, i love you all many many x

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you already :(

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home