t

Friday, February 20, 2009

all tech'd up!

Wow it's been 5 days since my last post? This week has passed in tedium, but at least it has flown. I can't believe it's Friday, but surely not unappreciating the fact. It's been one of those weeks where one day blurs into the next effortlessly, which again, is appreciated.

I know though that I've spent way more than my allocated weekly allowance this week. My week's shopping list looked a little like...

1. Bose iPod Dock ~ the music quality of our little apartment just improved by about two billion times (i exaggerate you not!). Assisted by the natural acoustics of being in the basement, with wood flooring throughout, i cannot even begin to express how awesome this system is.

2. Samsung NC10 netbook ~ oh yes people, netbook, not notebook. for those who aren't in the know, netbooks are the product of what would happen if two small notebooks got together and fornicated. these are baby tiny little laptops, mine's 10.2" and weighing in at only 1.3kgs. My new toy!

3. Sennheiser earphones ~ because my toxic ear sweat continuously destroys any ear phone that I have, I thought i'd invest in a good sturdy sports pair. Enter, Sennheiser. This purchase was a bummer though because my ears are so miniscule, they don't fit properly and fall off when I run. Back to the drawing board.

4. Pressies ~ pressies for friends and babies back home in Oz. This I can't elaborate on, because they read this exact blog... so... i can say that i am proud of the pressies though, gee I did a good job!

In other news, I am still morbidly in love with Edward Cullen (I know, even I'm getting sick of this obsession), and am reading New Moon. I dont want to ruin it for anyone else about to read it, but ok, there is just too much Jacob and not enough Edward! Come on!

Incidentally, I watched a few youtube clips of interviews with Robert Pattinson, who plays Edward Cullen in the movie. He does nothing for me at all. I really mean at all. In fact I found him somewhat irritating. He giggles! Edward broods. Give me the brooding vampire any day.

Guess that confirms that I should just head back to my early adolecense then and continue having a schoolgirl crush on a completely fictional character.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home