t

Thursday, January 31, 2008

london

it's been 5 days in London and i'm still undecided on what I really feel about this place. Firstly, it is as miserable as everyone says it is, oooh yes, that's for sure. It's cold and generally damp, and even on sunny days, it's still not sunshine as we Aussies know it, and the windchill factor is still about negative one billion degrees!

ok, ok, so I'm massively exaggerating. I have to say that out of 5 full days, I've enjoyed one day... maybe that's cos I got to go to Zara and grab some bargain buys in the last days of their sale! Hehe.. but in all honesty, I haven't made up my mind about London just yet. And I dont think I will until we have our own place to live... right now there are too many grievances to deal with and maybe, just maybe, what I need is to vent!

i hate...

~ walking long distances on cobbled streets to get to the tube
~ living out of a suitcase
~ feeling cold, even when i'm so layered i'd pass a cabbage patch kid!
~ paying in pounds... must earn some for myself!
~ living in someone else's living room

that felt good. perhaps I should conteract with some positives.

i love...

~ .
~ my ear muffs!

oh.

so maybe give me a few more days.. or weeks rather. Once we have our own place and I'm spread out and comfortable, i think my mood will lighten. So far my happiest moment has been indulging my sweet tooth in a Harrod's creme brulee. My God, divine!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, it'll be great once you have your own place :)

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u told me u "really like the city" ?

yeah...living out of a suitcase is a b*tch...

2:33 PM  
Blogger catty said...

okok now we're being podantic :) i meant i like the inner city. being an urban dweller, i felt out of place in shepherds bush but as soon as i step out of the tube at say Piccadilly Circus, i'm home. love the hustle and bustle!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home