t

Sunday, February 10, 2008

for the love of sashimi

before coming to London, we had heard horror stories of how bad the quality of food in London was. everything's bland, expensive and almost-stale, well all except curry but then you pay through the nose for curry. So i was super anxious upon arrival because my entire wellbeing really depends on a healthy serve of fresh sashimi at least once every couple of weeks!

once here, it appeared there was an abundance of japanese cafés and restaurants, but i wanted some direction. enter Loreen, who has saved my life on so many levels in the past decade, but guiding me towards fresh sashimi is probably right up there.

last night Panu and I tried Hi Sushi, a little japanese café in SoHo, for all you can eat sushi & sashimi at £14.80pp.

it. was. to. die. for. everything was so delicious! *drooL*

Loreen has saved me again.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

yummmm
take me there!!!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nononononoooo... keep it a secret before popularity destroys it!! haha *selfish*

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home