t

Thursday, March 12, 2009

bubbas. everywhere.

as i sit in the airport in Sydney, waaaay too early for my flight to Brisbane, i am confronted with the vicious beast that has been rearing its ugly head at me since i was all but twelve years old. this beast lays dormant most of the time, but occasionally, spurred on by the sweet smell of newborn babies, it surfaces and side swipes me into a blubbering quivering clucky mess of a person.

and my goodness has the beast been well fed since my arrival back in Sydneytown. Not only did I have six brand spankin' new babies to meet, cuddle and drown with kisses, there was also Milo, who is now a toddler (not so much a baby) but still my special, my favourite.

to quickly introduce them, there was Jude, Sarah & Mitch's brand new five-week-old wonder (and little brother of Milo); Keira, Gene & SK's little Korean princess; Linden, Ivan & Monica's chinese buddha of a baby; Alana, Ian & Stef's happy little chicken; and last but very certainly not least there was Lachlan, Babs & Brett's amazing boy... and somewhat the closest thing I have to a nephew. Lachie I just met today, and boy did I not want to let him go. Absolutely devine.





















and I still have chubba bubba Ashleigh to meet!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

aaw, I'm so happy that you still love Milo. I see him get pushed to the side more and more now that there are more babies sprouting up and that makes me so sad.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home