t

Thursday, February 26, 2009

morning routine

this might cause some of you to puke, so beware.

every morning, panu gets up before me, and he heads into the kitchen to make himself breakfast (i eat mine at work, squeezing as much sleeping minutes into my morning as humanly possible). then a few, or ten or 30 minutes later, i wiggle myself out of bed, and with my eyes mostly closed, i trudge my way into the kitchen.

"hey stompy," he always says, because apparently I stomp in. He eats his breakfast sitting on a bar stool, and i waddle over and he gives me the best hug ever. It's the best because it's first thing in the morning, and we're both soft and warm. I nuzzle in his neck and I can smell fresh tea and toast and nuts and all the good stuff he's eating. and I damn near always fall asleep again.

at some stage, i pry myself away and trudge back to the shower... and the day begins.

how can i live without this for five weeks??

incidentally, i told him yesterday that i'd figured out why i'm so sad about going back to Sydney, when all rational reasoning points to the fact that i should be ecstatic. you wanna hear my theory?

it's because i like him more than i like Sydney. And we all know how much i loooooove Sydney. and i dont want to be there, if i can't have him there with me. soppy, right?

you puke yet?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

hehe, you're so cute. i don't think i want to count 5 weeks of sleeps with you this time :P
have a good flight home and i'll see you very soon!!

11:38 PM  
Blogger catty said...

awww really? i need moral support ying!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home